- Need help with homework?
- Something you didn’t fully understand in a lesson?
- Assessment requirements not clear?
- Want to expand upon an idea, an issue, have a question about the learning and didn’t get a chance to have it addressed during class time?
Then, The Learning Hub is for you!
Here at Glenfield College we provide YOU, the student body, with a warm, dry and welcoming environment to
- get this help,
- to have your questions answered,
- to ensure you know what is expected of you to reach your potential.
On Tuesday and Thursday afternoons the staff will be available to help YOU!
On Tuesdays a selection of staff will be in the Library until 4:30 to supervise and help where possible, BUT, on Thursday a wider array of subject specialists from all learning areas will be on hand to give specialist help as you require it. Thursday’s sessions will run until 4:30pm with the majority of learning areas being represented in the Library, and Mrs Ferguson and her Technology team being available in the Technology Block.
Get along and make the most of this awesome opportunity provided for YOU, the students at Glenfield College.
We will see you there this Tuesday or Thursday.
Ma Maruwehi, Ka Rahiri – With Pride and Respect