How to Enrol
Enrolment applications for students who wish to attend in 2023 will open on 1 July 2022.
To enrol online, please complete this form: Online Enrolment
Once your form is submitted, we will contact you to arrange an enrolment interview.
Please ensure you have included all of the following with your enrolment application:
- Proof of identity and guardianship (see below)
- Visa (if not a New Zealand citizen)
- Most recent school report or NCEA achievement data if applying for years 10 to 13
- Immunisation record
Please note: We cannot complete the enrolment application process until all necessary documents are received.
Proof of identity:
- Applicants born in New Zealand must provide a copy of either (1) their birth certificate; or (2) their passport, with all completed enrolment forms
- Applicants born outside of New Zealand must provide a photocopy of their passport with all completed enrolment forms. All required visas must be valid and up to date at the time of the application.
- If there are any custodial arrangements with court orders or intervention by Oranga Tamariki, you must provide a photocopy of the appropriate documentation.
- The applicant’s primary caregiver must be their natural parent or legal guardian.
If you cannot enrol online, hard copy forms are available from our reception, and we will arrange an enrolment interview.