Enrolment Applications are open for all year levels.
Please apply online
Once the form is submitted, we will contact you to arrange an enrolment interview.
If you are unable to enrol online, please contact Ellie Newton [email protected] or 444 9066 to discuss.
You will need to provide a copy of your child’s birth certificate or passport, and their latest school report.
Please ensure you have included all of the following with your enrolment application:
- Proof of identity and guardianship (see below)
- Visa (if not a New Zealand citizen or resident)
- Most recent school report or NCEA achievement data if applying for years 10 to 13
- Immunisation record
Please note: We are unable to complete the enrolment application process until all necessary documents are received.
Proof of Identity and Guardianship
- Applicants born in New Zealand must include a photocopy of either (1) their birth certificate; or (2) their passport, with all completed enrolment forms
- Applicants born outside of New Zealand must provide a photocopy of their passport with all completed enrolment forms. All required visas must be valid and up to date at the time of the application
- If there are any custodial arrangements with court orders or intervention by Oranga Tamariki, a photocopy of appropriate documentation must be provided
- The applicant’s primary caregiver must be their natural parent or legal guardian