On Friday, March 2nd the Glenfield College Relay For Life...
• To educate the whole person by challenging them academically, on the sports field, in the performing arts and through our cultural diversity.
• To be a school where our modest size enables every student to be known and cared for.
• To support our students to maximise their potential through our staff and senior students helping others to set clear goals and keep focused on achieving them.
• To encourage our students to always strive for excellence in an environment of mutual respect.
• To instil a drive for lifelong learning and encourage them to better themselves throughout their lives.
• To provide facilities and an environment conducive to the enjoyment of learning.