Positive Behaviour and Learning Celebrated
We have just awarded 50 of our students for their commitment towards our school PB4L (Positive Behaviour for Learning) values
Pb4L is a school wide initiative to develop a positive climate to support, personal, social and academic growth for students and staff. As part of this we have been recognising those students who have demonstrated the attributes that we are focusing on.
Learning and self
• We have a positive attitude
• We are on time
• We are prepared to learn
• We ask questions and seek feedback
• We aim high and persevere with practice
Community and Environment
• We recognise others strengths, abilities and opinions.
• We share our understanding, knowledge and skills
• We use good manners and positive language
• We take pride in our appearance
• We respect our college environment
What a fantastic way to end term 1 2016.
Congratulation to all our students for their work and achievement this term.
Mike Lewis – Acting Assistant Principal