START OF YEAR 2013
1. Tuesday 29th January – Years 12 and 13 Course Confirmation for those required to attend.
- Year 12 students will need to attend school at 1:00pm to confirm their courses
- Year 13 students will need to attend school at 11:30am to confirm their courses
(A list of students who need to attend school to confirm their courses will be posted on the school website on Friday 25th January.) Course confirmation days are a time when subject choices may be changed as a result of external examination results only. Staff will be available at school to discuss option changes with those students and give academic guidance. Students are not required to wear school uniform on this day.
2. Wednesday 30th January – Years 10 to 13 Start of Academic Year (school uniform must be worn)
- Year 10: 9:00am
- Year 11: 10:00am
- Year 12: 11:00am
- Year 13: 12:00pm
Each year level will be required at school for less than two hours at the times specified to attend an assembly, receive timetables and complete other start of the year administration task.
3. Thursday 31st January – New Students Start of Academic Year (school uniform must be worn)
Powhiri at 9:00am – Newly enrolled students at all year levels and Senior Student Support of Years 12 and 13 are required at school. Students will need to be at school by 8:40am and assemble in front of the school office.
4. Friday 1st February – School on Timetable (school uniform must be worn)
All students are required at school on this day. Normal school day begins at 8:40am.