Mufti Day on Wednesday 10th April
Following on from a very successful weekend supporting the Cancer Society’s Relay For Life event, we are close to approaching our $10k fundraising goal.
In a final fundraising effort, students are invited to wear mufti clothes in the colours of blue, yellow, pink and purple on Wednesday, 10 April.
Students wearing mufti are required to provide a donation/koha of at least $2.
While students will be in mufti on Wednesday, it is important to remember that the following school uniform rules must still be followed:
• No inappropriate clothing or items bearing inappropriate messages.
• The only jewellery allowed is a watch. Girls and Boys may wear a small, plain gold or silver stud earring in the lobe of the ear.
• Hair must be clean and tidy, with long hair, both for boys and girls, tied back off the face, primarily for health and safety reasons.
• No make-up or nail polish.
• Boys are to be clean shaven.
• No bandanas or beanies.
• Tattoos, cultural or otherwise, must not be visible.
We look forward to an enjoyable mufti day and appreciate your help in supporting this very worthy cause.