Business Studies teaches students the fundamentals of business, such as the internal and external factors which impact on businesses, and how these combine with the accounting and economic skills that we will teach. Ultimately this allows our students to understand how businesses operate.
This course also offers students the chance to develop essential life skills, such as teamwork, communication, budgeting, leadership and working to tight schedules by applying themselves to practical business activities; which are an important feature of the 11BUS, 12BUS and 13BUS programmes in 2016.
· Students will gain and improve their problem-solving skills by applying the theory taught in the course to marketing and business plans in teams.
· Students will gain an understanding of the interdependencies which exist between groups of stakeholders in the business world, including consumers, producers, Governments and other overseas entities.
• Our staff are highly experienced and skilled.
• We offer a diverse range of courses to meet the needs of our students.
• We regularly accelerate students beyond their year level to challenge them.
• Our Enterprise Studies courses provide “realistic contexts” for learning.