Glenfield College achieves this by using a wide range of industry-standard software, within a safe and positive environment.
Aims of the Digital Technology Department:
· Develop a knowledge and understanding of industry standard software.
· To encourage the students to become responsible members of cyberspace with an understanding of internet safety.
· To provide the opportunity for students to expand their skill set with high-end software.
· To encourage students to be self-motivated, and to have pride in their work.
Facilities and Resources in our area:
· Modern networked computers
· Latest, industry-standard software
· Air-conditioned rooms
· Fast and safe internet
· Each student has their own login and network storage space
· Extensive access to cloud-enabled technologies
· The Teachers have wide experience with the software and the technologies involved