The Glenfield College Digital Technology Department aims to provide students with design and technology skills using computers. We also teach students to extend their own ideas when developing solutions to design tasks. This course offers a wide range of credits which will help students build both their personal and career skill sets.
Glenfield College achieves this by using a wide range of industry-standard software, within a safe and positive environment.
Aims of the Digital Technology Department:
· Develop a knowledge and understanding of industry standard software.
· To encourage the students to become responsible members of cyberspace with an understanding of internet safety.
· To provide the opportunity for students to expand their skill set with high-end software.
· To encourage students to be self-motivated, and to have pride in their work.
Facilities and Resources in our area:
· Modern networked computers
· Latest, industry-standard software
· Air-conditioned rooms
· Fast and safe internet
· Each student has their own login and network storage space
· Extensive access to cloud-enabled technologies
· The Teachers have wide experience with the software and the technologies involved
Ms Gill Ferguson
Head of Technology
Email: [email protected]