Glenfield College achieves this by using a wide range of industry-standard software, within a safe and positive environment.
Aims of the Digital Technology Department:
· Develop a knowledge and understanding of industry standard software.
· To encourage the students to become responsible members of cyberspace with an understanding of internet safety.
· To provide the opportunity for students to expand their skill set with high-end software.
· To encourage students to be self-motivated, and to have pride in their work.
Facilities and Resources in our area:
· Modern networked computers
· Latest, industry-standard software
· Air-conditioned rooms
· Fast and safe internet
· Each student has their own login and network storage space
· Extensive access to cloud-enabled technologies
· The Teachers have wide experience with the software and the technologies involved
If you haven't already, please download the Glenfield College School App for notices, events, and other important school messages.
You can use the App to notify us of your child's absence, contact a teacher, access the parental portal, and find links to maps and key websites.
Receive alert messages and notices instantly from your chosen groups, such as your child's sports team.
To download the app for free on your Apple or Android Device please click on the image below