Kia eke ngâ taura ki te pae o angitû, ki tona taumata ikeike.
To enable students to achieve their personal best, to the pinnacle of their potential.
To encourage students to derive enjoyment and satisfaction from:
• developing competence in oral and written Mâori;
• the cultivation of wairua Mâori;
• the understanding, sensitivity towards and respect for te ao Mâori and tikanga Mâori (with emphasis on local tikanga.)
Students will be encouraged to:
• speak Mâori accurately and appropriately;
• comprehend spoken Mâori;
• comprehend written Mâori;
• research, analyse, speak and write their thoughts logically on and about;
• te ao Mâori and tikanga Mâori;
• write Mâori accurately and appropriately;
• develop opinions in Maori and be able to communicate them confidently and assertively.