Kia eke ngâ taura ki te pae o angitû, ki tona taumata ikeike.
To enable students to achieve their personal best, to the pinnacle of their potential.
To encourage students to derive enjoyment and satisfaction from:
• developing competence in oral and written Mâori;
• the cultivation of wairua Mâori;
• the understanding, sensitivity towards and respect for te ao Mâori and tikanga Mâori (with emphasis on local tikanga.)
Students will be encouraged to:
• speak Mâori accurately and appropriately;
• comprehend spoken Mâori;
• comprehend written Mâori;
• research, analyse, speak and write their thoughts logically on and about;
• te ao Mâori and tikanga Mâori;
• write Mâori accurately and appropriately;
• develop opinions in Maori and be able to communicate them confidently and assertively.
The School App
If you haven't already, please download the Glenfield College School App for notices, events, and other important school messages.
You can use the App to notify us of your child's absence, contact a teacher, access the parental portal, and find links to maps and key websites.
Receive alert messages and notices instantly from your chosen groups, such as your child's sports team.
To download the app for free on your Apple or Android Device please click on the image below